Re: HiMD v C Flash

Subject: Re: HiMD v C Flash
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:15:27 -0600
Hi Roger--
As far as basic audio performance between these
recorders goes, I encourage you to take a look at
the list archive. Searching with "R-1" and
"MicroTrack" or "CF"  should provide very useful
information with input from many
members/applications.  Hopefully, someone has
some current  feedback about your CF & moisture
question.  Follow-up questions on older subjects
are, of course, welcomed.  Rob D.

--
Rob Danielson
Film Department