Re: Newbie Question

Subject: Re: Newbie Question
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:26:55 -0800
Best suggestion is to stay with them, John, at
all hours. Sometimes the shrimp let up a little
and the propeller cavitation noise from boaters
quits long enough for one to capture the sounds
of the manatees and you'll get the songs. I
haven't heard a real good recording, yet. So now
it's your turn. Just takes time and lots of
patience. Stay with it. It's the first (and last)
law of recording in the field.

Bernie Krause