Re: SONY-MZ-RH10

Subject: Re: SONY-MZ-RH10
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:09:45 -0600
At 9:12 AM +0100 1/19/06, <> wrote:
>Hi, recordists using HiMD out there.
>
>I have two questions for you.
>It seems, that every time using the MD I have to
>put it on manual recording level before
>recording, as I don=B4t want the AGC when
>recording. Anyone that has solved this problem?

We've mentioned this often. Sorry if you missed
it. Some older Sonyt MD's have a short cut to
manual record, HiMD units do not, thus far. You
have to go through the menu.

>And, transfering the recording to PC alters the recording time

?? Not sure I exactly understand this concern.
The time units? There is no time date/stamp that
I'm aware of.  There is a index button to create
a new track as you are rolling.  Can you clarify
your question?