Greetings from Cape Cod

Subject: Greetings from Cape Cod
From: "mychatham" <>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:29:34 -0000
Hi Everyone,

I signed up for this group a few months ago and have been struck by the high
quality off it.
This moderator must put a lot of care and attention into it and congratulations
are in order.

I run a documentary production company, Mooncusser Films, based on Cape Cod, MA
and
wanted to introduce myself.  Hi everyone!  I'm branching out into recording
natural
environments of all kinds and this group is bringing up lots of topics-
technical, ethical, and
otherwise that are quite appropriate.  I'd love to hear from anyone based here
in SE
Massachusetts about the issues specific to this area.

thanks again,
Christopher Seufert