RE: Re: Another threat to ANWR

Subject: RE: Re: Another threat to ANWR
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:07:53 -0800
Thank you to all from the basement of my heart.
This is a very special place for me, one place I always wanted to visit
since I was a kid. The dream of a young British kid living in the UK to
visit Alaska and the Refuge was far more pulling than Disneyland.
I promise any of you who get lucky and visit the Arctic National Wildlife
Refuge as I had the fortune to do, it will be one of the most moving
experiences you will ever encounter. For a nature recordist to actually
experience what is was like to record one of the last virtually untouched
places on Earth and record the ambient sounds without having to hit the
pause button because of human noise pollution is a dream in itself.
As the great Bernie Krause said only last week, Get out and capture what's
left. These sounds are truly beautiful and always believe WE CAN make a
difference.

Again thank you all, the Animals thank you too :)

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543   W121.98428

e-mail: