Re: Editing Software

Subject: Re: Editing Software
From: Jeremy Minns <>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:44:09 -0200
Bill,

I can do this with CE 2000, though it's a little more troublesome. I have a
number of pairs of filter presets which cut out everything above and below
certain frequencies. If the offending noise is, for example, below 1000 Hz
I copy part of the sonogram without the noise to a new waveform, run a
preset to filter out everything above 1000 Hz and copy the result to the
clipboard. I then run an equal and opposite filter on the sonogram with the
noise, cutting out all frequencies below 1000 Hz, and mix paste the first
onto the second.

The US$169 upgrade fee is a bit steep just to speed up this process.

Jeremy