Soundgenic

Subject: Soundgenic
From: "luese" <>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:09:30 -0000
Dear All,

finally I put online some audio material after six months tripping in
Asia. It's not directly related to naturerecording but I grew up (as a
recordist) by reading this newsletter; I always had good hints and
generally enjoyed reading your letters and comments about capturing
sound and intense moments. www.quietamerican.org is a wide source of
inspiration and also links I visited here and there in these e-mails
made me discover the pleasure of the act of recording and re-listening
to the nice sources of sound our world is full of. That's a feeling I
wish to share with you all: http://www.2you.it/soundgenic/

Suonogenico: qualcosa piacevole da ascoltare e registrare

Have serendipity,
Matteo