Re: Discriminating Email was :should we change the name of this gr=

Subject: Re: Discriminating Email was :should we change the name of this gr=
From: "Mark R." <>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:57:32 +0900
oup to geartalk

Hello to All,

While I am in agreement about the technical nature of some of the posts in
this group, my solution for managing and easily discriminating all of my
email has been made easy with Gmail (googles email). It has an interface
that groups posts together in collapsible file formats.

I think we should not feel limited in the access of all this information an=
it is important for everyone to feel safe in posting anything they feel is
of relevance to nature recording, no matter how technical. I think finding =
platform that helps you find the information relevant to you is part of
being a well rounded user of technology.  If you would like an invite to
join, please drop me a line off list and I'll send you one.

Best,

Mark