Re: Re: ordering a 722

Subject: Re: Re: ordering a 722
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:44:32 -0600
Sorry 'bout that.  Rare the US has something to export.  Is the 25%
sales tax a progressive charge for imports or on everything sold?
3194 dollars? If so, what is the source of the mark up? Do mark-ups
and taxes help protect your businesses somehow?  US citizens spend
400 billion more abroad each year then we produce and sell abroad. I
wonder when we will start seeing creditors collecting for the "free
trade lunch" folks in the US have been chomping down?  I read a few
months back that about 40% of the notes for mortgages on US
properties are now owned overseas. I saw this personally in 1998 when
we closed the deal for the mortgage on our house. The bank told me I
had to sign a waiver giving them the right to sell the note overseas.
I said, "no," and after I holding-up the closing for 20 minutes, they
finally gave in.  Rob D.

--
Rob Danielson
Film Department