Re: The Effect of Playback

Subject: Re: The Effect of Playback
From: Alison Sheehey <>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:40:05 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Jim
There were 2 adults and six juveniles still with some down. The entire fami=
ly let us approach very close as they encircled our firering.

As for ravens, I believe they never leave the teenage phase, adults and you=
ng. I have always thought if I were a bird, I would want to be a raven. The=
y look like they are all just having a blast.

Ali