Re: Telinga test 1: The Microtrack 24/96

Subject: Re: Telinga test 1: The Microtrack 24/96
From: "Mark R." <>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:11:16 +0900
Hi Klas,
  Oryoki provided these links to battery sleds for USB powered devices
awhile back. I think it is a brilliant method for extending the battery life
on the MT .
  In your opinion, concerning noise floor, if you provided the line in of
the MT with line levels from a preamp do you think we could be taking
advantage of the full potential of having 24/96? Excuse me if this question
runs against your interests in the unit.
  Best,
 Mark

USB power from four AA batteries $3
http://www.dealsonic.com/usbbapabapof.html

USB power from AA batteries plus adapters for other
low power devices like cell phone, PDA $17
http://www.semsons.com/semsons-inc/unbaexwiusbp.html

USB power plus AA recharger in one portable unit $22
http://www.semsons.com/semsons-inc/pocpowban.html

3600 mAh Lithium-Ion battery with USB $30
http://www.usbgeek.com/prod_detail.php?prod_id=0255