RE: Telinga test 1: The Microtrack 24/96

Subject: RE: Telinga test 1: The Microtrack 24/96
From: "Brian Dasilva" <>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:10:23 -0700
Yes.. it can be powered in the field using +5 v in thru the USB connector...
It just says CHG over the battery. I built a sled out of 8AAs and then to a
7805 regulator and caps... I figure that way even if the batterys get to .7v
there still should be +5v to power the unit. Using 2400ma rechargables this
should buy you 9 or 10 hours. Go register at taperssection.com and read thru
the forums. Its all you want to know about this unit.