Re: pmd660 dilemma (670?)

Subject: Re: pmd660 dilemma (670?)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:11:49 -0600
I apologize for asking a question that I am sure has been answered
already, but
this thread has got me thinking...is preamp noise also an issue for the PMD
670? I have one of these that we use in the lab and it has been great so fa=
r,
but I have not had to tax the pre much at all. Does this one also break dow=
when the preamp is pushed in high gain field situations?

Thanks for the (repeated) input.

Chris