Re: 722 batteries/cases

Subject: Re: 722 batteries/cases
From: "werainey" <>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:14:54 -0000
Info on commercial LiIon 12v batteries is available at:
http://www.ultralifebatteries.com/subcategory.php?ID=1.

We've been monitoring improving LiIon battery options for several
years (e.g., price per watt/hr, availability of light weight solar
chargers or ICs to build them). Some like these are starting to appear
as military surplus, but are not yet affordable on our budget (thus
the 'probably' in my previous message).Sorry if that was unclear.

An alternative described on the net exploits low cost remaindered
multicell LiIon laptop batteries and AC chargers to power field
recording gear.Bill R.