Re: What's wrong with this (sound) picture?

Subject: Re: What's wrong with this (sound) picture?
From: "thxdave" <>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 16:45:51 -0000
Hi Dana,
I think you did a great job on the recording. I'm something of a
newbie to this too and I have a question for you. Unless I missed it
somewhere in this thread, did you record the separate elements in mono
or stereo before you combined the tracks into the finished piece? I'm
just curious if there are any "issues" unknown to me by doing it one
way or the other. I'm hoping to try something similar in Tenn. this
fall with a few streams and waterfalls. If you did this in stereo,
which way did you do it (M/S, ORTF, etc.)?

dave

--- In  "Dana Blackmer"