Re: Introduction from new member

Subject: Re: Introduction from new member
From: Geoff Sample <>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:48:01 +0100
Hi James

Here's a welcome from the other side of Cheviot! I'm in Wooler. I've got a
few sites that I regularly record at around Hawick, which is very near you,
including my favourite spot for this whole area.

I saw your post to another list about the sound caf=E9 event and thought I
might submit something. Will be in touch. It's good to know that someone's
trying a sound event in the area.

Hope you find the naturerecordists list useful.

Geoff.

Geoff Sample

Wildsong Studios
Northumberland, UK

http://www.wildsong.co.uk

on 27/9/05 9:59 am,  at
 wrote:

> Message: 11=20=20=20=20=20
>    Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:40:56 +0100
>    From: "mopani" <>
> Subject: Introduction from new member
>
> Just a quick introduction. I'm a composer and sound artist living in Jedb=
urgh,
> Southern Scotland. Being Scottish I try to get by without having to spend=
 too
> much money on gear (looks like I'm in the right place from recent posts).=
 I do