Re: Rolls PBxxx power supplies

Subject: Re: Rolls PBxxx power supplies
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:52:25 -0500
Several people I've corresponded with in Eurpoe found the Art Phantom
II at a UK dealer.  Here are a couple matches.
http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/3507
http://www.boomerangsounds.co.uk/product.php?xProd=88

I tested both  the Rolls PB224 and Art Phantom II and both function
fine. I like the Rolls a little better because the batteries are
easier to install and replace.  The Rolls provide only 48volts
phantom power and the Art does both 12 and 48. The Art is a little
smaller (thinner).  The Rolls is made here in Nevada. Here's the
compnay and dealer info including internaltional export email address
<>
http://www.rolls.com/
Rob D.

--