Rolls PBxxx power supplies

Subject: Rolls PBxxx power supplies
From: Derek Holzer <>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 21:04:42 +0200
Hi all,

I've been looking up the Rolls PB224 on Google etc, but I don't have a
lot of luck. I see a PB223, which is two mono PB23's in one box. And
also a PB24, which is also mono. What's the diff? Or is someone (Rob?)
recommending an out-of-production model?

Related question:

Can anyone recommend a good Rolls supplier in Europe?
Pls CC Carlo your replies, as he's not on this list.

muchos gracias,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl