Re: M100, was respectful, "topic" question

Subject: Re: M100, was respectful, "topic" question
From: "Mark R." <>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:52:18 +0900
>Where is he located?
 Hi Lou,
  Sonic Studios and Leonard are based in Sumerlin Oregon and I second Marty=
in saying he is a genius. He has laughed to me about his web page design an=
he described to me that it takes a back-seat to his audio design. The mics=

he prepares show a self noise of 24-27 dB, although like Martyn says, they=

are perfect for stealthily recording concerts and work well in semi quiet
nature recordings. There are plenty of examples of both, if you explore his=

pages a little ;^)
   Best,
 Mark