Re: Re: mic check

Subject: Re: Re: mic check
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:02:27 -0700
Curiosity took me to the Soundprofessionlas website this morning, and I
see they have some closeouts on their stereo pairs already wired for
PIP - $49 instead of 129. Has anyone compared theirs to such as the
Shure 183s? Ths ones on sale now are cardioid, yet for some of what I
do they would be ideal.

http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/SP-CMC-22

Thanks.

Lou