Re: Alaskan National Wildlife Refuge

Subject: Re: Alaskan National Wildlife Refuge
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:17:31 -0700
Yeah, John. Especially to Sen. Ted Stevens,
Alaska's brightest, who stood before his
colleagues in the Senate, recently, with a large
white 4 foot x 4 foot square on an easel and
intoned in his functionally illiterate
understanding of the language and natural history
of his state: "As you-all can see, there's
nuttin' there in an-war."

For those who wish to know more about that issue,
see/rent/buy the DVD, "Oil On Ice,"
http://www.oilonice.org/ shown recently on PBS
and a doc that won a major award at the Sundance
Film Festival.

Bernie Krause

--
Wild Sanctuary