introduction

Subject: introduction
From: "Anton Woldhek" <>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 15:15:53 +0200
Hello recordists,
Im Anton, I'm a 23 yeard old sound design student at the school for music
and technology (www.hku.nl) in hilversum, the Netherlands. Ive always been
interested in field recording starting about 10 years ago when i toke this
walkman with a rec function with me everywhere. After awhile a got a MD and
now i use the school's DA-P1 while i save for either a R-4 or an 722 (cant
decide) . My interested in nature recording was started when I was invited
by my fasther to join him and a recordist for the famous  nature radioshow
"vroege vogels" on a very early trip through the nature surrounding his tow=
of Giethoorn. Since then i have been on a couple early trips there myself
but have had a bit of bad luck with weather and other seasonal drifts. In
the end though I like every sound just as much whether its a rattling
bicycle in the city or the snapping the white storks beaks.

Cheers
Anton Woldhek
Latest Freesound: http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=3D6=
109