Re: InternetArchive.org Uploading

Subject: Re: InternetArchive.org Uploading
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:44:52 -0500
At 7:08 AM +0000 7/20/05, Greg Weddig wrote:
>  > At 4:12 PM +0000 7/19/05, Greg Weddig wrote:
>
>  > >One is the internet archive: http://www.archive.org

<snip>

>Then ---Rob Danielson <> wrote:

<snip>

>  > Looks like my directory got in the Live Music
>>  category so I'll see what i can do about this
>  > later.
>
>and this one for uploads:
>
>http://www.archive.org/audio/audio-contribute.php

I mis-interpreted the non music option at this link.  My audio upload
is now categorized as open source which you say is not advised. I
need to spend some time exploring their categories. Note folks, that
you can also link to audio uploaded in these archive in your personal
web pages as Greg has done.

>  > >--greg weddig
>>  >San Francisco
>  > >(soon to be calling the East Coast home (Baltimore area))
>  >

Enjoy safe traveling and I'll email you off list about hooking up if
that's convenient. Rob D.