Options for Stereo Recording?

Subject: Options for Stereo Recording?
From: "Jerry Berrier" <>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:58:50 -0400
I currently have a Sennheiser K6, along with a ME66 capsule, and an omni
directional capsule.
I'm considering buying another K6 and capsule for stereo recording.
My goal is simply to create recordings that sound good and somewhat
realistic.
Could I accomplish that with a second ME66 and K6?
Or should I go with two omni directional capsules and 2 k6 modules instead?
I would probably use the two mics attached to a "stereo bar".

Anybody have samples recorded with this type of setup that I could listen
to?

Jerry Berrier

http://www.townisp.com/~jerry.berrier