RE: Options for Stereo Recording?

Subject: RE: Options for Stereo Recording?
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 01:31:51 -0500
Maybe check out some of those recordings and we'll see what Rich has
to say about 183 vs ME62 quality. Your sound pros mics probably use
the WM-61a capsules, which are noisier.  I believe the DSM headgear
Aaron uses has DPA 4060 omni's  and cost a good bit more.  You might
recall he posted the tree frog recording recently. Rob D.

--
Rob Danielson
Film Department