HHB Portadisc MDP500 for sale

Subject: HHB Portadisc MDP500 for sale
From: "Joseph Brooks" <>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:52:08 -0700
Hi there,
I'm new to this group but have been interested in recording in the field. I=

purchased a HHB Portadisc player and ME67 Sennheiser Microphone but they ar=
too advanced for my simple mind. So I'm interested in selling them and
getting something somewhat simpler. They have never been used in the field=

just around the house where I realized that they are too professional for
me. Let me know if your are interested.
Thanks
joseph
HHB PORTADISC MDP500 Professional Portable Minidisc Recorder.
Never used totally new plus 25 miinidiscs, battery pack, carrying case, &
cables.
Paid $1650. will sell for $800. + shipping.
ME67 SENNHEISER SPOT SHOTGUN Microphone, K6 SENNHEISER Power Supply,
SENNHEISER Windscreen, Microphone Cable + 18" Y Cable.
Never used totally new.
Paid $630. will sell for $400. + shipping
Joseph Brooks,  or 323 935 2167

joseph brooks
los angeles, california