Re: Bear witness

Subject: Re: Bear witness
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:54:50 -0000
Until I can see the published reports on both populations of our
Cricket frog in MN I will not acknowledge that your southern
populations are even the same species as the MN populations.  I await
those reports and suspect it will not be concluded this year.
Not that there will be any agreement as to what is a species when that
happens but I suspect you will care as little no matter what the results.

Rich

--- In  Walter Knapp <>