mp3 surround

Subject: mp3 surround
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:10:06 -0500
Now I have all six tracks! with LR and RR about 8dB lower than the L,
R, and C channels.  What application are you creating the 6 track
interleaved .wav file with?  I tried in on my mac, ran into questions
and Fraunhofer directed me to an unix ap that uses command line
programming-- no way I'm successfully muddling through that!

A way to access 5.1 as a single file with simple drop multi platform
playback has many uses. Its stereo compatible  for those without
multi-channel cards. Rob D.
  = =

--
Rob Danielson