Re: hello from san francisco...

Subject: Re: hello from san francisco...
From: "Greg Weddig" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:59:59 -0000
Welcome to the list Brandon.

You will find a large group of people with interests in field and
nature recording in the Bay Area.  I'll put a plug in here for the
Nature Sounds Society (which also has Yahoo Group, albeit less active)
which is based in the Bay Area but has members all over the country
and the world.

We host several events throughout the year (again mostly based in the
Bay Area) including the Tech Talk coming up on May 14th.  (I just
noticed that the website is a little out of date, but there is an
event on the 14th)

There may be a summer workshop this year up at Yuba Pass, look for an
announcement about this shortly.

<http://www.naturesounds.org/>

E-mail me off list if you would like further information.

--greg

--- In  "seven leon" <>