Re: Daily digest available for naturerecordists yahoo group?

Subject: Re: Daily digest available for naturerecordists yahoo group?
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:04:25 -0400
From: "Todd Landers" <>

> Is there a daily digest option available for the naturerecordists yahoo
> group (i.e. so that we receive just one email with all the daily emails
> itemised instead of individual emails)?

Go to here:

Assuming you are logged in it will have a link to edit your membership.
I you are not logged in it will have a link to log in and then you can
do it.

Once you get to your membership editing there are several options as to
how you get your messages, one of which is a daily digest. Note it's not
really a daily, as if the message count gets too high it will send more
than one a day.

Anyway, you don't need anyone's help to do this. Part of the regular
Yahoo groups options. Good to know, because if you go on a trip you can
turn off messaging to keep your email from filling up without having to
leave the group.

If you do go to digest, remember to edit the digest off your reply,
quoting just what's appropriate. If you use auto quote, it will
generally quote the entire digest. You will also have to copy the
subject line into your browser's subject line. Otherwise it will say you
are quoting the digest.