Re: Wood Frog

Subject: Re: Wood Frog
From: Barb Beck <>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 07:52:14 -0600
For what it is worth ours are in the mountains - in the parks like
Jasper,  and Waterton.  Apparently they do their calling under water.  I
have not been lucky enough to be there at the right time.  One guy
recorded them here in Alberta standing in the pond in Waterton in his
skivies freezing.

Barb Beck
Edmonton