Re: Wood Frog

Subject: Re: Wood Frog
From: "M, J, & V Phinney" <>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 22:10:46 -0700
on 4/3/05 5:11 PM, Lang Elliott at  wrote:

I just posted a very rough recording of spotted frogs on the group's yahoo
file page...in mp3 format (couldn't post the aiff file...too big?). Anyhow,
it's mono, recorded with lord knows what equipment, and has plenty of
background noise & hiss. It was recorded by a friend of mine at Prince
George BC on April 28, 1998.

I presume this is the Columbia Spotted Frog being this far north (I just
know 'em as 'spotted frogs')...and I didn't see anyone else volunteering
something better...so there it is!

Lang, if you want the aiff version let me know & I'll send it to you direct=
.
I'm sure you could clean it up a lot.

Mark Phinney