RE: Safari/Photo Vests

Subject: RE: Safari/Photo Vests
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:18:28 -0800
<Given your special talent recently revealed, how would you know it was me?=

I have a mate in the FBI, He knows this highly talented frog recordist
somewhere out in Georgia, he has a dossier 100 pages long with photos :)

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!