Re: pm60 parabolic mic

Subject: Re: pm60 parabolic mic
From: "onna_grace" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:20:11 -0000

thank you both for the advice.  I have decided to attempt to construct
a parabolic myself.  What is the advantage of using a white dish over
a metalic dish?  I found metallic dishes sold at:
http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_3053875

but I get the feeling that they are not recommended for sound.  Why?

Onna