Re: Speaker

Subject: Re: Speaker
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:50:36 -0800
This is our fave-rave speaker for all seasons, Syd. It's the SMS 5
version that we use for installations in all our museums, aquaria,
and zoos, both indoors and out. It holds up well under most weather
conditions and is pretty durable. I also use a pair for most of my
presentations in halls holding up to 300 people so the output is
impressive (175W rated at the input). Also, it's pretty small and
light weight. You'll need figure out a way to power it, though.

http://www.eawcommercial.com/en/products/surfacespeakers/

Bernie

Wild Sanctuary, Inc.
P. O. Box 536