Speaker

Subject: Speaker
From: Fernando Gonz=E1lez Garc=EDa <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:40:08 -0600
I need your feedback. I am looking for a Speaker for my reserach work with
Horned Guan in Chiapas, Mexico. I want to do playbacks in the Horned Guan=
=B4s
habitat (cloud forest) trying to delimited its range distribution in Oaxaca
and Chiapas, Mexico. Horned Guans's main call is a quality mooing of low
frequency (190-210 hz). I would like to reproduce this sound in the cloud
forest, but i think i need a good speaker. Could you help me about this?.