Re: Merry Christmas

Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:55:20 -0500
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>

> I have the Aussie mother-in-law here, she eats too bloody much!!!!!!
>
> the Wife and I are both Vegetarians, so it's Tofurky for us
> How come you are cooking in the morning? Get that other Aussie off her bum
>
> Bang goes the neighborhood.....

I hope you know how to cook, otherwise they have you.

The lamb was good, hope the tofu was good too. Later on to pie. We make
it one meal, spread over the whole day in bits. It all starts whenever I
get up. Tomorrow the remaining lamb becomes lamb stew. With two of us
diabetics and the third watching his weight, we don't get too carried away.

My wife still works, I'm retired, thus I cook. Some days if we waited
for her to get home we'd starve. I enjoy cooking anyway. My son is also
getting to be a decent cook too. My wife is a good cook too, though a
bit rusty.

Besides she's spent most of the day trying to puzzle out a Rino 130. I'm
ahead on that part as I had both of them to play with for a couple
weeks. The manual left a lot out just to make it challenging.