RE: Wish to record nature sounds - needadvice please

Subject: RE: Wish to record nature sounds - needadvice please
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 09:50:10 -0800
Syd,

did you know they had a mini windjammer for this mic? I too had all the same
problems you had, this was a very good quick fix.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&;
sku=277952&is=REG>

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!