Re: Wish to record nature sounds - needadvice please

Subject: Re: Wish to record nature sounds - needadvice please
From: Syd Curtis <>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:37:29 +1000
Thanks Martyn,

        I didn't know.  And I was born too long ago to ever really be at
ease with the internet.  Seem unable to cope with the intricacies of
navigating through net sites, so I don't try.  But for this, I'll make an
exception and give it a go ... notwithstanding that the address is so blood=
long I can scarcely believe that Internet Explorer will even find it.

Sennheiser no longer support my ancient and failed MKH815, so I converted
the windshield from that to take the Rode.  Rather a tight fit, but it
works.  However one designed for it would undoubtedly be better.

Cheers

Syd