Re: MHK 800 prelim field test discussion

Subject: Re: MHK 800 prelim field test discussion
From: "Po-Jen Chiang" <>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:17:57 -0500

> I have room on my server if we can figure a way for you to get the files
> to me; I could give you an FTP account, or you could just email them to m=
> directly (size is not a problem) and I could upload them for the group...=
?

My mail server limits file size < 3MB. So probably you could e-mail me
privately your ftp account and address. I will try to upload some within my
time constrain. I will also try to make the files not too large so that
other people using modem are able to download them. Planning to put some
bat, shrew and frogs. Thanks.

Po-Jen