Wind Protection find

Subject: Wind Protection find
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:20:53 -0500
Today I was in Michael's craft store. In the plastic canvas display
there were two items of interest. As some of you know, in the past, I've
recommended plastic canvas as the support material in homemade windscreens.

The two new items, each two pieces of plastic canvas, a 3" sphere, and a
egg shape that was 3" in the narrow diameter. These are the full shape
described, mesh all sides. With very little mod these could be covered
in your favorite fur or whatever and have a windscreen for a mic. At
least if it was not too big. They could be the ends for a small diameter
zeppelin too.

Just thought someone might be interested.