Re: Re: frogs towards extinction?

Subject: Re: Re: frogs towards extinction?
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:38:40 +0200
I started this discussion. I did, because I sometimes find it very
interesting to get views from engaged people in the US, - short views,
where Americans give their opinions, non-filtered by media.
But I didn't expect aggression.

In Sweden we have a protected woodpecker. This means that some farmers
shoot every woodpecker they see, in fear that they will face restrictions
in using their land.

Who is to blame? The farmers or the environmentalists?
Or the so very popular and politically correct war between them?

As I started this discussion, may I also end it?

Klas.