Re: Unusual recording challenge

Subject: Re: Unusual recording challenge
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:31:09 -0000
Don't you think the use of 4 omni mics would negate any comb
filtering problems. I was thinking all comb problems would be highly
localized and only from the echo which could be covered by the
summing in post.

I was thinking that a circle of performers would be around the center
in order to attempt to maximize the principal reflections.

Rich

--- In  "Eric Benjamin" <>