[microsound] seeking submissions: architecture and sound.

Subject: [microsound] seeking submissions: architecture and sound.
From: Aaron Ximm <>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
Heya,

I'm forwarding this call for Nathan per his request, as I suspect there
may be people interested in participating in these parts!

 best,
 aaron

PS Correspond with Nathan directly at:

 Nathan McNinch <>

PPS As it happens I just got a copy of his very lowercase "Ghost
Movements" via and-oar.org diffusion and am enjoying it!

  http://www.quietamerican.org