Re: Re: [phonography] editing & CD burning

Subject: Re: Re: [phonography] editing & CD burning
From: Vicki Powys <>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:56:10 +1000
Mark,

Do let us all know just what CD burners you have tried so far with your Mac
and OS9.  Which version of OS9 are you using?  Does the red light that
indicates burning-in-progress on your CD burner, turn off momentarily
between tracks?  Even with the "prefer Disc At Once" option ticked in Toast=
?
If the red light stays on, and there are still 'hiccups' between tracks,
then I will know the problem is probably not related to DAO.

And I'll be interested to know if Jam then solves the problem.

I assume you have micro-pauses rather than audible clicks, between tracks?

Be aware that I share the same problem as you, and your feedback may help m=
to solve it!  Thanks.

Vicki Powys
Australia