BBC Radio series

Subject: BBC Radio series
From: "Neville Recording" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:38:38 -0700
Interesting:
  1.. Cricket fossils show the ability to stidulate 250 million yeras ago
  2.. An ancestor of modern frogs was probably grunting 325 million years a=
go
It was good info and quite an imaginative presentation. Next week's episode=
 is about the Costa Rican natural soundscape.
John Neville

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:28:03 2005
Message: 1=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20