Artist seeking "bug sounds" for installation

Subject: Artist seeking "bug sounds" for installation
From: Aaron Ximm <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I was contacted by multi-meidum artist David Prochaska, who as you will
see below, is looking for "bug sounds" to use in an upcoming installation
that will be up for some eight months. They will accompany a series of
topical sculpture along a wall I believe. The images he sent show modified
cans of insecticide distored to be more biomorphic, and with insect images
covering the original logos.

I suspect there is no budget to *rent* sounds, but I think David would be
happy to give credit for the recordings used, and eight months might offer
a lot of exposure.

Anyone willing to lend some sound should contact David directly at:

 David Prochaska <>

best regards,

 aaron

  http://www.quietamerican.org