RE: Portadisc

Subject: RE: Portadisc
From: Paul Isaacs <>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:13:16 +0100
Portadisc is compatible with operating systems 98SE, 2000, XP, ME and also
MAC OS.
'Unknown device' is most likely due to the fact that the USB2 chipset in the
computer is not fully backward compatible with USB1 audio streaming although
it should be. The usual solution is to use a USB hub between the computer
and Portadisc

regards

Paul, HHB