DPA windpac

Subject: DPA windpac
From: Aaron Ximm <>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
Lang wrote:

> Everyone should go to the DPA mike website and check out their new WP4000
> Windpac, which looks like a very effective wind screen for mikes of various
> sorts. A link is on the right hand side of their main page:
>
> http://www.dpamicrophones.com

FWIW I had to go into "products" to find a working page, but the flash
animation is really cool.  They explicitly show a dual mounting being used
in what looks like an MS configuration.

The collapsable aspect is very, very attractive. Anything to fit an entire
kit in a backpack...

 aaron

  http://www.quietamerican.org

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:27:24 2005