Parabolic Reflector Paper Posted

Subject: Parabolic Reflector Paper Posted
From: "Randolph S. Little" <>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 15:52:24 -0400
NatureRecordists:

Back in February I agreed to try to transcribe and post my 1963 thesis
"Acoustic Properties of Parabolic Reflectors" that is cited in Sten Wahlstrom's
1985 paper "The Parabolic Reflector as an Acoustical Amplifier."  That has
finally been accomplished, and you can find it at my URL listed in my signature
below.  I would like to thank and acknowledge Greg Clark and Greg Budney for
helpful review of the posted transcript, and invite readers to alert me to any
remaining problems with proper rendering in their particular browsers.

Good recording,
                              Randy
-----
Randolph S. Little <>
111 Berkeley Circle, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920-2009
Phone: (908)221-9173  Fax: (908)630-0871